Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is the day!

Today we head for the mountains:-) Those beautiful beautiful mountains...the kind of place that makes you believe that you could build a cabin and live like a hermit and be perfectly happy! lol!

We haven't been able to come back to the mountains since this past May due to work and crazy schedules, so we are VERY ready for this trip! My parents, sister Rose, sister Emily and her family, and my Grandmother will be joining us for this getaway time. I have only been able to see my sister once in a year so I am looking forwards to seeing her and the boys again!

Will post pictures next weekend! SO thankful the Lord made this trip possible for us....now, to survive a week with two infant boys, 1 three year old boy full of ginger, and 1 Adalyn...lol...it's gonna be F U N !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments relevant to the material posted. Any inappropriate comments will be removed. Thank you!