Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Bash!

This is the cake I made Mom for her birthday


Our big birthday boy!

Farm toys from my childhood:-)



Daffodils blooming the first of March...crazy, but beautiful!

Caleb's birthday cake made by Mommy....I love making my kids cakes!

Improvised barn since the top piece fell apart due to high humidity...cardboard to the rescue!!!

Papa's vintage Farmall Tractor and some more toys from the past:-)



He's such a big boy now!



We had such fun celebrating Caleb's and Mom's birthdays and I have two videos from Caleb's party that I will have to get Stephen to post later because I DO NOT know how to do that:-) Computers are NOT my thing. 

Caleb loved eating his cake  ( as you will see in the upcoming video) and today he received his first "big boy" haircut:-) Don't worry Aunt Jenny, Mommy saved the curls:-)

I have some pictures of Adalyn's big day today...turning six is a big deal!!!....but that will have to wait till tomorrow:-) Stay tuned for the videos!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know why I am not getting your updates. I guess I will try resubscribing in my reader. Just found all these posts today.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep the comments relevant to the material posted. Any inappropriate comments will be removed. Thank you!