Thursday, January 5, 2012

2 years and 11 months later...

I opened my mailbox yesterday (email that is:-) and was very happy to see that I had received an email from my lawyer concerning the lawsuit that I've been dealing with for the last 10 months. In it, it contained the paperwork that has put to rest this case and it can no longer be opened EVER AGAIN! Next month will be three years since my accident and I am SO very relieved to have this closed. 

It was very satisfying to print out the paperwork, see all the lawyers signatures, and file that away with the other huge stack of paperwork from my case. I shut the drawer on the filing cabinet, smiled, took a moment to once again thank the Lord for handling this for me, and walked out of the room to start a new day! Yesterday marked the end of a chapter of my life, one that I don't think I'd ever like to repeat, but one that I'm thankful the Lord allowed me to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments relevant to the material posted. Any inappropriate comments will be removed. Thank you!